Beautiful Mystery of Nature! Jangga Gye Daegok Sipri Hwarang, Three Sisters Rock, Sipri Hwarang Monorail

On my way to see the great concerto of Jangga-gye, Sipri Hwarang!



It rained and then, the sun was about to come out, and the rain stopped, but the sun didn't come out!



I'm excited to hear that I can see a wonderful view on a rainy day rather than on a sunny day. This tremendous feeling of being overwhelmed by nature from the moment I get off in the parking lot of Sipri Pavilion!!



I walk with my mom and express my admiration one after another.

Fortunately, there were not many people, so I didn't wait long to ride a monorail with Siprihwa.



You can feel the Jangga Gye Grand Concerto with your whole body by riding the Sipri Flower and Monorail.

Rather than really bright weather, this wet and rainy weather is the best!!




After the rain, the ground was moist, the green greenery filled with rainwater, showed off a greener and darker light, and the heat was good in many ways.

After the Sipri Flower Tour, we move to Jangga Gye Daegok.



Travel is always right. Travel is always positive. Travel is always love ♡

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

We are going on a trip to Europe, the city of love.

We take our first steps into Britain, the country of gentlemen.

The harmony of classic, modern and unique in London, England