Wonderful Jangga Gye Grand Concerto with beautiful jade-colored river flowing.

Jangga Gye Dae Concerto that we moved after the Sipri Flower Tour!



It's something I feel every time I travel to China, but the great Chinese concertos are amazingly attractive because you can feel the beauty of Mother Nature.



I've seen many canyons through a trip to China, but Jangga Gye Daegok is such a beautiful place that it's called Mureungdowon.



While walking through the Jangga Gye Grand Concerto, I felt like I was in a different world, 0% real

I don't know how to describe this feeling of taking a walk through the gorge along the stream of jade-colored rivers that change according to the light of the sky. lol



It's the best because you can enjoy the Jangga world gorge without any difficulty with a well-maintained deck road for a comfortable walk. ♥

I was so happy at this moment when I saw the Jangga-gye Daegok Falls spewing a powerful stream of water, listened to the sound of the falls, and walked.

Highly recommended Jangga Gye Dae Concerto ★★★★★



I was really happy and it was a special experience on the Jangga Gye Grand Concert Tour with my mom.



I was happier because I was with my mom. ♥


Travel is always right. Travel is always positive. Travel is always love ♡



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

We are going on a trip to Europe, the city of love.

We take our first steps into Britain, the country of gentlemen.

The harmony of classic, modern and unique in London, England