We take our first steps into Britain, the country of gentlemen.

Manners Makes Man.

Today's schedule


Departure: 2013.03.20 14:40 Incheon International Airport, Republic of Korea
Arrival: 2013.03.20 18:00 London Heathrow Airport, UK
Flight time: 12 hours and 20 minutes in total
Time difference: 8 hours

I packed my bags from home early in the morning and went to Incheon Airport by airport railroad.

Incheon Airport is still a place that makes you happy and excited.
The travel agency guide meeting was until 11:30 p.m., but I arrived a little early and looked around Incheon International Airport.
It's the same course every time I go to Incheon Airport, but it's fun and I feel good.

I met the guide 10 minutes before the meeting, received the itinerary and supplies, left my luggage at the Asiana counter, and went to the departure hall.
I waited a little bit because there were a lot of people at the departure hall, and I shopped at the duty-free shop after finishing the departure screening for a while.
After a small shopping session, I moved to the gate.
When I arrived at the gate, the plane was ready, and I flew to England.
I felt that traveling with someone was really important.

Half the trip is a success if you like someone who goes with you!!

I arrived at London Heathrow International Airport and was waiting at the arrival hall, and the immigration officers were screening quite harshly.


Our tour group waited in line around the guide.
I didn't send it to you easily because there were a lot of people.
I think they ask questions, laugh, and ask a lot of questions in general.

After looking at the passport for a while, the immigration officer asked, "You traveled a lot. Where did you like the most?"
And bandalgomTV answered, "Yes, I liked Miami and Yosemite National Park the best."
The immigration officer said, "Wow, I envy you, have a nice trip in the UK."
 Bandalgom TV said, "Thank you. Have a nice day."

I'm always nervous about immigration.
But you can smile and briefly answer positively, so you can relax and make good memories.
Now, that experience remains a fun memory.

When I was going through immigration in Frankfurt after my trip to Europe...
The female staff in charge of immigration looked at my passport for a long time, looked at it again, and asked me a lot of questions ㅠ.ㅠ.
Why? Why? Why? Is it making me nervous?
I looked at the picture for a long time, looked at the date of birth for a long time, and asked, "Is it really your birthday? Is this your age?"
Did she look young for her age? She must have had a lot of questions for me.
But answer her questions if you understand them, and pass if you don't understand them 

Now this became a fun memory, too.

We talked about something else for a while. Let's get back to travelling to England?

I arrived at London Heathrow International Airport and boarded a tour bus with my companions.
As the sun was setting, I realized that I was in England when I saw black caps, red phone boxes, red double-decker buses, dark brown-roofed houses and buildings with plump towers on the bus slowly into downtown London.

Can I see Doctor Who now? :)

Today's schedule was moved to the St Giles London Hotel after arriving in the UK! The hotel was normal, but...
It was a little uncomfortable because the water pressure in the bathroom was low.

The room view was a city view, so there was nothing to see late at night, but I stopped by a nearby market for a while to buy bottled water, two bottles of beer, and some snacks and had a great evening. 

Travel is always right. Travel is always positive. Travel is always love ♡


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

We are going on a trip to Europe, the city of love.

The harmony of classic, modern and unique in London, England