We are going on a trip to Europe, the city of love.

The beginning of the excitement of leaving for Europe.

 


Travel Period


Travel period : 2013.03.20~2013.04.03
South France + Benelux travel to 10 countries in 16 days


From March 20th to April 3rd, 2013, this is a 16-day trip to Europe between Southern France and 10 countries in Benelux.
This trip gave me great excitement, and the trip to Europe was a special and happy time in my life.

I spent half of the month in Europe.

Europe is a place where I'm excited just by the name.
Even after I finished my trip to Europe, I felt a longing for Europe for a while.
I spent time looking at the photos and videos I took there to soothe my longing for a trip to Europe.

Someone said, "If you haven't traveled to Europe, don't discuss love..." Like the saying goes, Europe is love itself!!
Europe, which contains beautiful scenery, smiles of kind people, fresh and delicious food, and rough and soft Mother Nature, naturally conjures up the word love.

Every year in March, I always feel a longing for a trip to Europe, and I often search for package trips to Europe.

I still vividly remember the moments of my trip to western Europe ♥
Many people travel to Europe as a free trip, but the Asiatic Bear Global Travel chose a package tour of Europe as its first trip to Europe.
I think the biggest advantage of package tours is that you don't have to pay any attention to accommodation, vehicles, meals, and travel routes.
I think it would be great to go on a free trip to a country that I want to visit again after going on a package trip to Europe.

March 20, 2013
Now that I'm starting my official European travel, my heart is starting to pound.


The moment I left my house to go to Incheon Airport.
I still vividly remember the excitement right before I left Incheon International Airport for England.
Through the posting of Asiatic Black Bear Global Travel Europe, we hope that it will be a beautiful and fragrant space for communication with all those who love Europe, travel, and nature.


This post will be serious but pleasant, fun and fun.

Welcome to everyone on the bandalgomTV Europe flight, which includes a 16-day European trip from Incheon Airport to London via Frankfurt.


Must-Check European Travel Supplies

  • 110V, 220V compatible outlet
  • Insulated water bag (winter trip)
  • Portable fan (spring, summer and fall required)
  • Mini Electric Pot
  • Ramen
  • Camera Battery
  • Multi-Charger
  • A high-speed charger
  • High capacity micro SD card
  • Application for SIM card or roaming service
  • Overseas payment credit card
  • Euro, dollar exchange
  • A traveler's insurance policy
  • Sunblock


Travel is always right. Travel is always positive. Travel is always love ♡



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

We take our first steps into Britain, the country of gentlemen.

The harmony of classic, modern and unique in London, England